Manpower Enterprise Experis Recruiter in Austin, Texas
Are you…Motivated? Ambitious? Competitive?
Do you enjoy…Working with people? Career growth? The opportunity to excel with an industry leader?
If so, we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for an Enterprise Experis Recruiter to join our team!
As an Enterprise Experis Recruiter, you will be responsible for driving all aspects of the talent relationship management process for exempt and non-exempt candidates for clients of Experis. This may involve full cycle recruiting (sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, testing, managing the hiring manager relationship, negotiating, employment branding, benefits knowledge and cultural fit assessment, and onboarding).
You will work with candidates to understand career objectives and develop a plan in marketing their skills. In addition, you will:
• Work with leadership and Client Account Directors to identify strategic methods of recruiting technical talent while adhering to the Experis methodology and process.
• Conduct searches for candidates using traditional and creative sourcing methods, including but not limited to: internal database searches, online searches, Internet postings, job/career fairs, local colleges, referrals, user/technical groups and upcoming transition/re-market consultants.
• Provide information about Experis to candidates and promote benefits of a career with Experis.
• Qualify candidates and conduct initial technical screening calls.
• Coordinate and assist in scheduling technical and client interviews, including candidate interview preparation and debriefing.
• Negotiate compensation with consultants and work with the onboarding team on new hire processing.
• 5 years of Recruiting and/or HR experience, preferred
• Experience with technical recruiting of engineers/developers/etc.
• Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
• Experience working with tools of the trade, including resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and spreadsheets
• Organized, pragmatic people who thrive in a results oriented environment are encouraged to apply
• Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of ROI
• Experience creating, measuring and scaling workflow between Candidates, Hiring Managers and the Recruiting team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Job: Human Resources
Title: Enterprise Experis Recruiter
Requisition ID: 0016554