Manpower Group Client Relations Specialist - Never a Dull Moment in Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Manpower is a leader in providing workforce solutions. A company that offers you a career, not just a job, and we are seeking a career-minded individual that is service oriented, has a knack for developing relationships with clients, and a strong client service background. We have an opening for a Client Relations Specialist, in both our Eau Claire & Chippewa Falls offices. If you want to work with an exciting team in a fun and fast-paced work environment-apply today!
You will work to build and maintain client relationships to provide innovative staffing solutions. You will use your human resource skills to participate in the recruiting process through interviewing, selecting, testing, and matching skills to client needs. You will use business development skills to increase business with new and existing clients. You will also have additional responsibilities with account management, overall management of employees, and general office duties.
- 3-5 years Professional Office Environment Experience
- Strong Customer Service Experience
- Client Relations/Business Development Experience
- Organizational & Multi-Tasking Skills
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Solid Computer Skills (Use of MS Windows a plus)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent work experience
- Human Resources Experience a Plus
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader - including a competitive salary, comprehensive health benefits, paid time off, training and much more.
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)