Manpower HRIS Analyst in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Researches, analyzes, and maintains HR technology to support human resources and organization objectives. Supports configuration of system modules, participates in upgrades and conducts moderately complex analyses of processes/functionality. Responsible for day to day HR technology support and data requests.
• Assists in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches. Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Documents process and results.
• Maintains, evaluates, troubleshoots and ensures data integrity of HRIS by performing routine audits of HRIS. Maintains all system level table related documentation and updates to include technical user manuals and procedures.
• Provides support for HRMS including, but not limited to, researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performs scheduled activities; recommends solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements. Assists with business process design and analysis to enhance efficiency and reduce manual efforts.
• Works to ensure data integrity. Tests issues and system changes, writes reports, analyzes data flows for process improvement opportunities and completes documentation on system and various modifications.
• Serves as liaison between specific user areas such as HR, Benefits, payroll and technology to assist in defining business problems and opportunities for improvement.
• Creates standard reporting and works with HR staff on special reporting needs required for various areas of HR. Designs and generates ad-hoc management reports to satisfy specific needs. Provides timely responses to all management and user requests for HRIS resources. Prepares statistical summaries and special reports from HRIS.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with HR systems which includes experiences in human capital management implementations and system modules such as benefits, compensation, recruiting, performance management and hr analytics.
• HRMS system experience, including but not limited to HRIS, Benefits, Performance Management and Recruiting
• PeopleSoft knowledge
• Previous people management experience
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Job: Human Resources
Title: HRIS Analyst
Requisition ID: 0016480