Manpower Permanent Placement Consultant in Minneapolis, Minnesota
that of a recognized world leader.
Would you or someone you know be interested in being part of a growing Fortune 200 company? Experis, previously known as Manpower Professional / Comsys / Jefferson Wells, is hiring for a Full Desk Direct-Hire-Recruiter/Sales.
Experis, a premier global employment services and Fortune 200 firm, is looking for a recruiter/sales professional with the drive to generate high personal income by consulting and offering creative direct hire solutions to clients. In this role, you will build and manage applicant and client bases from scratch. Some key components include search & recruitment, new business development, cold-calling, networking and lead generation, recruiting, screening, account management, negotiations, and placement of highly qualified talent.
Above and beyond a competitive base salary (not a draw), your compensation plan will include a robust incentive plan paid on not net cash in, the opportunity for a 6-figure income with unlimited potential, excellent initial & ongoing training and resources to help you succeed, and a comprehensive benefits package befitting
• Adjust focus and activity to maximize revenue generation from month to month, congruent with changing business demands.
• Proactively plan and execute revenue generating client calls to achieve sales targets; understanding of the market.
• Competitors market share.
• Customers – levels, potential, key relationships, profile, and direction/plans.
• Prospects – who is taking ownership, potential for business, key contacts.
• Profiling/key skill-selling of candidates to meet clients and/or prospects requirements.
• Develop partnerships with branch managers/staff for value-added marketing services for client.
• Partner with clients to understand and become part of their total work force solutions.
• Employ “Best Practices”.
• Manage client and candidate follow-up in agreed upon time frames. Including follow-up calls, client visits, guarantees and applicant profiles.
• Proactively manage the intake process in a timely and efficient manner. This includes developing recruitment strategies, prescreening candidates, understanding client needs, utilizing effective advertisements, managing the applicant flow, resume mining, proper resume analysis/matching, and interviewing candidates.
• Develop a pipeline of qualified candidates in order to effectively match qualified candidates to clients needs.
• Proactively recruit most place able applicants suitable for marketing to increase orders and overall business expansion.
• Provide appropriate tracking and analysis of sourcing methods.
• Must enjoy selling and be comfortable using negotiation techniques to close a deal.
• Must be goal oriented and enjoy working in a quota- based, high energy, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner with an element of persuasion.
• Ability to persevere and move forward despite of client criticism/pushback.
• Must have the ability to manage time effectively to achieve objectives.
• Minimum of one year professional work experience.
• Ability to work in a dedicated, on-site capacity.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job: Sales/Retail/Business Development
Title: Permanent Placement Consultant
Requisition ID: 0016553