Manpower Staffing Specialist in San Bernardino, California
Staffing Specialist Opportunity-Unleash your career potential with ManpowerGroup.
Looking to have an impact in your work every single day? You can see it: you're working in a position where you're empowered to solve real problems in the lives of your clients, candidates and your team. Where you can use your smarts to make a difference in a wide variety of projects and tasks. Where your days will be varied and never dull! Where you'll have real opportunities for growth and development. You're also earning pay worthy of your expertise and can depend on a full benefits package. If that's your vision, ManpowerGroup has an opportunity for you. ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers high-impact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness.
You offer your unique skills and experiences. And Manpower in San Bernardino, CA provides opportunities that allow you to learn, get ahead and build a lifelong career.
In this Staffing Specialist position, you'll have the opportunity to:
• Deliver high quality recruiting and employment services to clients, candidates and associates
• Develop and retain business by providing outstanding customer service
• Perform a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and exceptional service
• Be part of a team that will be a partner in your career
Are you interested? The ideal Staffing Specialist candidate will possess:
• At least one year of previous customer service experience or appropriate business experience
• Above average communication skills to communicate with clients and candidates in both written and oral forms
• The ability to, once trained, step confidently into an advisor role with clients and candidates from all fields and at all levels
• Strong affinity for business development, including service calls and marketing calls
• A desire to increase business opportunities in your market by being actively involved in the community
• Coaching skills to provide feedback and counsel to candidates and associates to ensure quality performance and job satisfaction
• Troubleshooting abilities to resolve problems or complaints of clients and candidates
• A cooperative, team oriented demeanor, yet also able to work independently
• The ability to shift back and forth between multiple tasks with ease
• A High School diploma or equivalent; a bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience is helpful
• The ability to understand and apply basic math skills and financial concepts
• Strong PC skills as these are critical to your success at ManpowerGroup
You can see it. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. The opportunity to use your finely honed skills to make a real difference. And receive compensation that reflects your talent and expertise. We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader - including a competitive salary, comprehensive health benefits, paid time off, training and much more. If this is what you see for yourself, you need to talk to ManpowerGroup.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Job: Business Operations
Title: Staffing Specialist
Location: CA-San Bernardino
Requisition ID: 0016061