Manpower Senior Program Professional in Altavista, Virginia
The Sr. Program Professional is responsible for overseeing components of the Contingent Workforce Solutions program for an assigned client or clients. Another main focus for this role is overseeing the overall management of the requisition process for the assigned client(s). This includes the day-to-day relationship between the client and supplier representatives to fulfill clients staffing needs. Also, this position may take a lead role with the Program Professionals and Associate Program Professionals in the Program team.
• Job Requisition Fulfillment – Manage the day to day requisition fulfillment process for assigned clients in a consultative manner with Hiring Managers on business needs and strategies. Prioritize job requisitions, supplier responsiveness and quality, timely job requisition fulfillment, and SLA compliance.
• Provides status updates to Hiring Managers/Client. This may include:
o Validating incoming orders with the client to insure complete understanding of order requirements.
o Distributing orders to the appropriate suppliers in accordance with the account contract terms and conditions, and program business rules.
o Reviewing candidates resumes to insure all client requirements are met.
o Shortlist candidates for client hiring managers.
o Order fulfillment for new contingent workers.
o Negotiating contract bill rates on behalf of the client.
o Providing guidance and be a process/technology resource for client, suppliers, and internal departments
o Knowledge of client business operations and contingent worker needs including understanding of trends, peaks and valleys in contingent worker staffing and industry skill sets as related to the account (IT, Industrial, Clinical, etc.)
• Supplier Management - This may include weekly status calls with suppliers to ensure they know what job requisitions to focus on. Day to day issue resolution which may include contractor performance, payment/timesheets, or contractor rates.
• Reporting and Analytics (Client Reports, QSR, Supplier Performance) – Assist program team with reporting and analytics. Creates reporting packages for the client to include monthly reporting packages, quality service reviews, and supplier performance reviews. Participate in reporting and analytics and quarterly performance reviews with the client and the suppliers.
• Provide excellent customer service and act as the liaison between the client and the suppliers to successfully manage order fulfillment. This includes conducting regularly scheduled meetings with the client to foster the client/PMO relationship, present information regarding the performance of the program, and gain a solid understanding of the client’s contingent labor business needs to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and working in conjunction with local suppliers, the profitability of each contingent worker placement or conversion.
• Frequent interaction with the client managers is also required to ensure satisfaction and identify potential business development opportunities for contractors/subcontractors, projects or services. Knowledgeable of and understands the contracted terms and conditions between TAPFIN and the client, including pricing as well as client rules of engagement and processes; Manages to and meets/exceeds client SLA’s, KPIs and program deliverables; Works with MSP management team and with the client on developing and implementing strategic plans.
• Assist in facilitation of assignment management.
• Responsible for ensuring resolution to the day-to-day issues within their respective program. Follows internal escalation plan as necessary. Meets and manages expectations from client, suppliers, and internal resources.
• Other responsibilities as assigned by the manager.
• At least five years of MSP experience OR proven success in a high-volume recruitment role.
• At least one year of experience in a leadership role.
• Proven negotiation skills are a must.
• Requires excellent organization, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with suppliers / candidates at all levels.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are a must.
• Requires ability to effectively multi-task and function in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Ability to act as a mentor to other team members
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Job: Business Operations
Title: Senior Program Professional
Requisition ID: 0017553