Manpower On-Site Supervisor in Atlanta, Georgia
Are you a professional, who is highly motivated and self-directed, with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service? Do you have strong leadership skills and the ability to build and nurture relationships?
If you are saying yes, we want to hear from you! Manpower seeks an Onsite Supervisor to join our team!
The On-Site Supervisor is primarily responsible for effectively meeting the temporary help and/or training needs of a major Manpower client. Specifically, the individual in this position:
• Delivers high quality service to the customer and temporary employees by matching the skills of temporaries to customer needs;
• Develops and retains business by providing outstanding customer service;
• Performs a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality service and performance.
• Build, maintain and nurture strong relationships with the Client
• Obtain detailed assignment information from the Client and utilize it to provide effective customer service.
• Interview and test applicants to evaluate their qualifications for assignments.
• Administer the training of temporary employees to upgrade their skills for assignments.
• Fill Client work orders with qualified temporaries.
• Schedule, check-in and provide pre-assignment orientation to all temporary employees.
• Monitor temporary employee attendance and performance.
• Troubleshoot to resolve the problems or complaints of the customer and temporaries.
• Coach and counsel temporaries to ensure quality performance and job satisfaction.
• Implement company award programs to recognize the good performance of temporaries.
• Recruit temporary employees to form a pool of applicants for high demand skill areas.
• Remain informed and skilled in understanding Client needs.
• Produce requested management reports.
Ideal Candidates will possess:
• 3 years previous customer service or appropriate business experience required.
• Experience in Staffing, HR and/or Recruiting strongly preferred.
• Team player who is highly service oriented, independent, patient, and flexible.
• Must enjoy a fast paced work environment and possess strong communication skills.
• Previous management or supervisory experience preferred.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Job: Human Resources
Title: On-Site Supervisor
Requisition ID: 0017550