Manpower Group Assembly Operator in Avon, Connecticut
Manpower has an immediate opening for Machine Operators for one of our clients in Canaan, CT!
· Responsible for molding production in assigned area and minor maintenance activities on assigned presses
· Operate injection molding presses to supply downstream equipment with molded components including inspection of components and requesting technical support to maintain part quality.
· Conduct minor maintenance activities on assigned presses
· Work with other molding team members to keep equipment running during breaks and call-outs.
· Operate multi cavity injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment to manufacture product which conforms to quality specifications, at the rated output
· Operate injection molds/presses and place surplus molded components into inventory
· Maintain a thorough knowledge of all products produced in the department, raw materials required, and product quality specifications
· Keep machinery, work area and floors neat and orderly and comply with GMP requirements
· Able to perform thorough product inspections and make appropriate decisions relative to product quality requirements
Shifts and Pay:
· 1st and 2nd shift hours available
· $14.00 - $14.50 per hour depending on shift
What You Bring To The Job:
· Ability to work effectively in a team with limited supervision
· Previous manufacturing experience
· High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.