Manpower Permanent Placement Recruiter - Canada in BC, Canada
Permanent Placement Recruiter and regional subject matter expert aligned to a single or multi-market territory, accountable for driving successful recruitment and perm placement processes through consultative client engagement and the development and execution of effective recruitment strategies that meet/exceed client hiring objectives.
• Drive permanent placement revenue within a specific geography and area of discipline to include Industrial Operations and Skill Trades, Business Services, and/or Sales and Marketing.
• Collaborate with the market field team including Vice President, Service Delivery Director, and sales professionals to achieve regional sales goals
• Serves as a subject matter expert and market resource to help educate the field team on permanent placement best practices
• Consult with client companies on effective recruitment and hiring strategies
• Responsible for negotiating terms of business with client companies
• Develop and execute sourcing and recruitment strategies through social media, networking, and direct-recruiting efforts to attract ‘best fit’ talent
• Proactively recruit and on-going development of candidate pipeline
• Actively prospect for new business opportunities
• Effectively guide client and candidate through interview, hiring, salary negotiations, and post-hire processes
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Job: Sales/Retail/Business Development
Title: Permanent Placement Recruiter - Canada
Requisition ID: 0017863