Manpower Group Material Handler in Cheektowaga, New York
Position: Pharmacy Support Associate
Job Duties / Requirements
1) Pick, pack and ship prescriptions directly to retail pharmacies and end-customer in a fast-paced semi-automated production environment.
2) Ability to fill, pack and ship prescriptions with 100% accuracy and efficiency using Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and supported hardware and software.
3) Able to read computer generated screens, find indicated merchandise on labeled shelves, and verify quantity and dosage of the product before selecting for order.
4)Examines stock and distributes materials in inventory.
5) Also responsible for maintenance and housekeeping, proper storage of goods, ensuring correct reliable shelf labels for merchandise locations, and other duties as assigned.
6) May require mandatory overtime based on business need.
*Must meet established attendance requirements.
*Must currently maintain acceptable standards and quality in present position.
- Able to select and lift objects from shelves and carry to order filling line. Able to consistently carry 20 - 30 lbs. of merchandise short distances and 15 lbs. of merchandise on an extended basis from order filling station to conveyor.
*Must be able to walk and stand throughout the entire shift.
*Basic math, reading and writing skills required.
Additional Qualifications/Job Information
*Excellent attention to detail
Work Schedule: Pharmacy Support Associate - Part Time Nights. Will be scheduled 3-5 days a week. 20-30 hours per week. Sundays and Fridays availability mandatory. First shift opportunities may be available.