Manpower Permanent Placement Consultant in Denver, Colorado
Are you someone who always pushes yourself to achieve more and leaves nothing on the table? Do you have the desire to win and to engage both candidates and clients, running a full desk?
If so, we are interested in you! Experis seeks a Permanent Placement Consultant. This position is responsible for building and managing the Permanent Placement Program through effective applicant, client, and prospect management. In addition, this position also develops new business opportunities for Permanent Placement placements.
• Adjus t focus and activity to maximize revenue generation from month to month, congruent with changing business demands.
• Proactively plan and execute revenue generating client calls to achieve sales targets; understand the market including:
o Competitors market share.
o Customers – levels, potential, key relationships, profile, and direction/plans.
o Prospects – who is taking ownership, potential for business, key contacts.
• Profiling/key skill-selling of candidates to meet clients and/or prospects requirements.
• Develop partnerships with branch managers/staff for value-added marketing services for client.
• Partner with clients to understand and become part of their total work force solutions.
• Employ “Best Practices”.
• Manage client and candidate follow-up in agreed upon time frames. Including follow-up calls, client visits, guarantees and applicant profiles.
• Proactively manage the intake process in a timely and efficient manner. This includes developing recruitment strategies, prescreening candidates, understanding client needs, utilizing effective advertisements, managing the applicant flow, resume mining, proper resume analysis/matching, and interviewing candidates.
• Develop a pipeline of qualified candidates in order to effectively match qualified candidates to clients needs.
• Proactively recruit most place able applicants suitable for marketing to increase orders and overall business expansion.
• Provide appropriate tracking and analysis of sourcing methods.
• Prepare monthly tracking and report generation as requested by management.
• Effectively negotiate and manage pricing strategies within corporate guidelines.
• Provide effective risk management for placements (e.g. guarantee period) within corporate guidelines
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalency of education and work experience
• At least two years permanent placement/direct-hire recruitment experience
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Job: Sales/Retail/Business Development
Title: Permanent Placement Consultant
Requisition ID: 0017883