Manpower Engagement Manager in Detroit, Michigan
Are you someone who does a fantastic job nurturing and growing business relationships? If so we are interested in you!
As an Engagement Manager you will have the opportunity to connect existing clients with the talent solutions they need to win, all while building and managing TAPFIN client relationships.
The ManpowerGroup Engagement Manager is responsible for the strategic relationship management for ManpowerGroup Solutions TAPFIN clients. This role drives account expansion, program evolution, and high client satisfaction.
• Operationalize account management strategy into clear direction and expectations for organization.
• Drive growth and improve efficiency, while collaborating across brands and aligning to organizational values and established guidelines and budgets. Influence organizational capabilities and services needed to meet market demands.
• Develop, inspire, lead and coach an efficient, consistently high performing and engaged team of engagement professionals. Typical span of control is 1-4 employees.
• Provide leadership to top clients and prospects and operate as sponsor/partner to client. Must understand the client’s business strategy and make recommendations to improve the efficiency and results of the program.
• Responsible for the building and maintaining of client relationships/portfolios which could span multiple locations. Accountable to drive expansion, program evolution and high client satisfaction.
• Accountabilities include program management planning and execution, develop, finalize and ensure ongoing continuous improvement for all assigned client activity.
• Additionally, responsible for overall program management, program expansion and strategic delivery including preparing for and facilitating Quarterly Business Reviews.
• Management: 3 years of successful leadership experience
• Operations: 7 years of program management or operations, vendor management, sales, relationship management, staffing or recruiting experience
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Travel: Ability to travel up to 10% to client and team meetings
• MSP and/or RPO experience a plus
• Experience working in matrixed organization
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Job: Business Operations
Title: Engagement Manager
Requisition ID: 0018162