Manpower Group Warehouse Worker in Duncan, Nebraska
Manpower has an immediate opening for Warehouse Associates for one of our clients in Columbus, NE!
· Troubleshoot equipment including dismantling and reassembling of parts
· Perform changeovers, line clearance and cleaning
· Work as one of a team for maximum effectiveness and optimal task methods, which includes product inspection, operating equipment, raw material and finished goods movements and clean room area and equipment cleaning / sanitizing
· Facilitate continuous operation of the equipment
· Must be flexible, team oriented, and adaptable as conditions change
· Other duties as assigned
Shifts and Pay:
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift hours available
$11.00 per hour
What You Bring To The Job:
Good hand-eye coordination and repetitive hand, wrist and arm movements.
Ability to sit for 8 hours per day
Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)