Manpower Group Electromechanical Engineer in Huntington, West Virginia
Electromechanical Engineer - Direct Hire - Huntington WV
Salary $70-100k per year
Manpower is seeking an Electromechanical Engineer to be an expert at electrical and mechanical processes in designing and supplying underground mining equipment. The process entails working with large manufacturing machinery and equipment.
Electromechanical engineering is a hybrid field that blends aspects of both electrical and mechanical engineering. The result is a branch of engineering focused on designing and creating automated production lines, using electrical and mechanical principles.
· Previous mechanical / electrical engineering experience with machine control design, fluid power and experience working with PLC's.
· Maintain automated equipment for production or machinery in a manufacturing facility.
· Read blueprints and other design documents to aid in mechanical assembly; designing, testing and manufacturing electronically controlled mechanical systems.
· Responsible for monitoring, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing manufacturing parts and systems.
· This job will include field visits where hands-on troubleshooting and field testing will be performed.
· Experience with Solid Edge CAD software, Team center PLM software, Microsoft Office Suite and ANSYS FEA is required.
· Must have excellent analytical skills and expertise with computer technology and mechanical processes to perform these duties; required to produce written reports detailing the results of their work.
· Previous mechanical engineering along with electrical experience in a manufacturing environment on large equipment.
· BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 5 years of experience; Must have electrical and mechanical experience to apply.
· P.E. license is a plus.
· Must be willing to submit to pre-employment background and drug screening.
*Competitive benefits package comes with this full time opportunity.
Manpower is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.
Please apply at our company website at www.manpower.com or call 304.346.0093 for more information.