Manpower Group Technical Recruiter in Kansas City, Missouri
Are you motivated to excel and able to influence, while building strong relationships? Do you have the ability to attract potential candidates through advanced marketing and branding, as well as social media tools? Have you mastered the art of sourcing and networking to identify and recruit outstanding talent? If you are saying yes, then Experis has an outstanding opportunity for you to work with our team as a Technical Recruiter!
As a Technical Recruiter with Experis, you will deliver superb customer service to customers and consultants by matching top talent to exciting opportunities with our customers. You will play a critical role in partnering with our customers to source, screen and match candidates for their temporary and permanent employee needs.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. We accelerate organizations' growth by intensely attracting, assessing, and placing specialized expertise in Engineering, IT and Finance.
• Manages the requirement fulfillment process from receiving to facilitating placement of the candidate on a professional assignment.
• Qualifies job orders to understand client needs and requirements.
• Uses a variety of sourcing tools and techniques (job boards, internal database, LinkedIn, Boolean, referrals) to connect with top talent in the local market territory.
• Interviews candidates to evaluate their technical qualifications for assignments.
• Communicates effectively with client hiring managers.
• Conducts candidate reference checks. Uses candidate reference checks to develop additional business opportunities.
• Troubleshoots to resolve problems or complaints of customers and contract employees.
• Builds professional relationships with candidates, customers, contract employees, and staff.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalency of education and work experience
• 1-3 years prior work experience in technical recruiting is required
• Ability to communicate effectively with others.
• Ability to advise, counsel, guide, and negotiate with others
• Ability to develop the professional skills of employees through teaching, training, etc.
• Ability to effectively and tactfully address concerns.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer.
Job: Human Resources
Title: Technical Recruiter
Location: MO-Kansas City
Requisition ID: 0018544