Manpower Market Manager in Lafayette, Indiana
Is it your goal to run your own business and be a strong presence in your community and beyond? Do you thrive in an environment that empowers you to make decisions and create a winning culture?
As a Manpower Market Principal you will be known as a world of work leader inspiring a team to provide talent solutions that drive business results for your clients across multiple markets.
The opportunity is limitless! You will:
• Inspire and lead a team of sellers and recruiters to grow the Manpower business in designated markets.
• Add staff and market geography as you build your book of clients and associates.
• Leverage our thought leadership to position yourself as a market and industry leader, known by clients and in communities of relevance and looked to for World of Work expertise.
• Understand market and industry trends and translate into clear strategy and business plan that capitalizes on opportunity.
• Manage a P&L while driving year-over-year growth in revenue and profit margin, as well as improving efficiency.
The Market Manager leads/runs a Manpower business, generating sales and owning the market and the P&L, as an entrepreneurial leader. The primary focus of the role is to drive sales and inspire staff to proactively grow staffing opportunities within owned market.
Results & Strategy:
• P&L owner, accountable for bringing in business and improving efficiency, while aligning to organizational values and established guidelines and budgets.
• Build strategy that capitalizes on market/industry opportunity in market and translates into clear business plan.
• Operationalize plan into clear direction and expectations for team.
• Inspire and lead a team of sellers and recruiters to grow the business and delight clients, consultants and candidates.
• Responsible for hiring, onboarding, managing and developing a team. Typical span of control is 5-10 employees.
Client & Candidate:
• Develop strategies and tactics required to direct sales and recruiting activities.
• Oversee execution with hands-on coaching of direct reports, involved with clients and consultants to drive loyalty and resolve escalations.
• Market and industry leader known in communities of relevance and looked to for World of Work expertise.
• Offers customized workforce solutions to clients, by collaborating across teams/brands to leverage the full suite of ManpowerGroup solutions.
• Management: 2 years demonstrated managerial and operational experience
• Sales: 2 years selling a solution / in a service industry
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Nice to Have
• Recruiting: In-depth knowledge or expertise in the staffing industry or full life-cycle recruitment
• P&L: Ownership experience
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – creates substantially more value for candidates and clients across 80 countries and territories and has done for 70 years. In 2018, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the ninth year and one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies for the sixteenth year, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry. See how ManpowerGroup is powering the future of work: www.manpowergroup.com
Job: Business Operations
Title: Market Manager
Requisition ID: 0017889