Manpower Group Recruiter - Milwaukee, WI in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Do you want a rewarding job that will change people's' lives? Manpower is looking for a service oriented and energetic recruiter who has the drive to put people to work, help them develop, and connect their skills to meaningful work. As a Recruiter, you will drive all aspects of recruitment and provide exceptional customer service to our candidates and clients.
Our challenge to you -
● Put People to Work! Connect high performing and motivated candidates with meaningful temporary and permanent jobs.
● Build Relationships! Leverage your communities to build a strong pipeline of quality candidates.
● Be a Partner! Build valued partnerships with clients and candidate by understanding their current and future needs and helping them succeed.
● Be an Expert! Grow and develop into a recruitment and talent expert.
We are a competitive pay for performance culture and we love finding motivated individuals to enjoy a strong total rewards package and an award winning culture for meeting the expectations below:
● Create profitable growth by putting more people to work
● Drive candidate and client loyalty - continuous improvement of tracked net promoter score
The path to success begins with YOU.
Manpower - Put what moves you to work.
Manpower is part of ManpowerGroup's strong and connected family of brands - Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions. As a world leader in workforce solutions for nearly 70 years, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work every day - that's more than 3 million people every year. With more than 650 offices across the country, our branch teams are the critical front lines of our business - working to deliver exceptional workforce solutions to our clients and helpful career guidance, job seeking assistance and quality job opportunities to candidates. For more information about Manpower, visit www.manpower.com.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
LINK TO APPLY: · https://manpower.taleo.net/careersection/mp_external/jobdetail.ftl?job=0017543