Manpower Group Senior Client Relations Specialist - Norcross, GA in Norcross, Georgia
Under general supervision, the Client Relations Specialist coordinates a Clients' waste disposal needs and re-quests as determined by their service agreement. This role supports the daily activities for the client and ap-plies their basic knowledge of EPA and DOT regulations and waste profiling to ask questions and respond issues from the Stericycle team. This role will troubleshoot any issues and monitor progress to make sure the customer deliverables are being met. The Client Support Specialist will also be responsible for reviewing and approving client billing including discrepancy resolution. Preparation or support of presentations and metrics for the client as needed by sales or management.
Key Job Activities:
1) The Client Relations Specialist will handle communicating the daily requests from technicians, compliance, or sales, regarding modifications or issues with the waste disposal needs of clients. This role will follow up on store service complaints, requests for additional pickups, client concerns or complaints, or adding other features to a client account. This role will assist in coordinating the stakeholders involved in handling any disruption or changes of service due to unexpected situations and gaining approval for changes. Documenting client issues and logistical changes are maintained on a regular basis. Also work in client portals for some billing (larger clients)
2) This role pro-actively handles multiple client accounts and ensures a high level of satisfaction to assigned clients by meeting the expectations of the client per their service agreement. The incumbent will develop a positive client relationship and take opportunities to upsell new account features as needed. Will attend face to face meetings with client as scheduled.
3) Manages all aspects of client projects in multiple databases including maintaining and reviewing client records for completeness and accuracy In the Retail Waste Expert (RWE) portal. Will also check the client portal regularly to confirm accuracy of billing, accurate pricing and frequency. Creates new customer information in multiple databases within Stericycle. Coordinates the scheduling of all aspects of a new Client project such as uploading location information and frequency schedules. Assist Finance with Collections when requested. Manage servicing days and windows if needed; arranges store closing final servicing as needed.
4) Prepares Client profiles; gathers all associated information and assigns codes using general knowledge of MSDS', hazardous waste coding and disposal requirements. Seeks assistance from SME when needed to identify appropriate hazardous disposal requirements. Develops, communicates and implements waste collection SOPs for new programs and clients.
5) Provides Clients with shipping and tracking reports, detail manifest and on-time delivery and pick-up reporting, waste accumulation analysis on an as needed basis. Provides internal reports on the progress of a Client to all appropriate team members. Evaluates the status from Operations and Environmental Technicians to ensure the work meets internal and governmental compliance standards.
6) Schedules regular conference calls weekly or monthly on the customer; will create agenda and own the invite and follow up with meeting notes for distribution. Coordinate communication and information distribution between internal (Operations, Finance, Logistics, Profiling, etc) and external teams at all levels. Collects and reviews feedback from the Client to the appropriate Stericycle team. Confirms that the waste disposal process prepared by the team meets internal and governing agency requirements and maintains a high level of quality. Creates appropriate reports that are required and reviews manifests in the RWE database that has all the metrixs and manifests. Confirms accuracy of information in the RWE portal.
A College Degree or a minimum of two years of Customer Service or Project Coordination related work experience required. Demonstrated Customer Service and organizational skills and the ability to analyze information and prepare recommendations. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to produce detailed, analytical reporting by combining data from multiple sources and databases with a very detail oriented approach to quality and proce-dures.
Ability to work in a fast paced, changing work environment dedicated to client satisfaction and getting the job done.
Knowledge of the pharmaceutical or environmental industry a plus.
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, gain a thorough understanding of the project assigned, and ensure that the project is completed on time and per specification.
Demonstrates knowledge with the following:
Microsoft office, Word, Excel, Access, SQL and PowerPoint
Proprietary online Stericycle applications
Knowledge of RCRA, DOT, DEA, OSHA regulations a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.