Manpower Core Recruiter – Experis Canada in ON, Canada
Are you ready to maximize your experience in staffing and recruiting and support a growing area in Experis business? Do you want to drive performance by building strong relationships in sourcing and attraction of talent? If you are saying yes and ready to champion the hiring process, this role is the right step forward in your career! Experis seeks a CORE recruiter to join our team!
The CORE Recruiter is responsible for driving all aspects of the talent relationship management process for exempt and non-exempt candidates for clients of Experis, Manpower and ManpowerGroup Solutions.
This may involve full life cycle recruiting (sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, testing, managing the hiring manager relationship, negotiating, employment branding, benefits knowledge and cultural fit assessment, and onboarding).
- Identify and submit qualified candidates to Client Hiring Managers based on the provided job description.
• Assist with job requisition / description development
• Acquire a thorough understanding of job requisition / description for required competencies, skills, knowledge required of successful applicants
• Maintain knowledge of how many resumes need to be generated for open positions
- Identify and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting research and/or utilizing a multitude of resources
• Document research methods so they may be shared with other recruiting team members
• Train other recruitment team on new internet sites, blogs, RSS, networking groups and/or sites (i.e. Linked In, Konnects, Spoke, vShake, etc.)
• Develop an ongoing and diverse pipeline using research, networking, database mining, etc. for prospective applicants
• Manage referral sources
• Use a variety of technical tools to identify and attract a high qualified pool of candidates
- Work with recruiting team to screen, test, and qualify applicants through the use of qualifying interviewing techniques and skill assessment testing
• Use of Behavioral Based Interview techniques in screening and qualifying applicants
• Create Behavioral Based Interviewing and Prescreening questions
• Completion of skill and/or personality assessment
• Completion of employment applications – analyze the information provided on application form
- ATS (applicant tracking system) maintenance
• Enter and maintain candidate information into applicant tracking system on a daily basis
• Generate recruitment metric reports both manually and using applicant tracking system
• Create, file and maintain filing system for resumes, applications and miscellaneous paperwork
• Resume conversion and application maintenance
- Manage Client Hiring Manager Relationships
• Provide Hiring Manager with updates and summaries of recruiting progress and activity
• Work with Hiring Manager to determine best fit candidates, coordinate interviews, receive timely feedback and present/manage offers
• Conduct recruitment related meetings as needed
- Manage Offer Negotiation process
• Work with Hiring Managers and make offer recommendations to close on selected candidates
• Present offers and conduct offer negotiations with candidates
• Participate in onboarding tasks as needed (i.e. offer letter submittals, final paperwork completion)
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
• 1 year of experience in the Staffing industry or high volume recruiting environment.
• 6 months managing full life-cycle recruitment OR coordination processes to include: developing a detailed sourcing plan, candidate attraction/sourcing, screening, interviewing, order fulfillment, background checks, candidate management and offer negotiations.
• Experience in coaching and mentoring .
• Knowledge and understanding of daily production metrics and its relationship to individual and team performance.
• Experience in training and facilitation preferred.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer.
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – creates substantially more value for candidates and clients across 80 countries and territories and has done for 70 years. In 2018, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the ninth year and one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies for the sixteenth year, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry. See how ManpowerGroup is powering the future of work: www.manpowergroup.com.
Job: Human Resources
Title: Core Recruiter – Experis Canada
Requisition ID: 0017571