Manpower Group General Labor in Oxford, North Carolina
Responsible for collecting product from the floor and placing into appropriate containers; relieving pickers as required for breaks, transport product, clear jams from equipment, keep equipment brushed off and clean; record keeping as required, other duties may be assigned. Lift up to 40-50 pounds occasionally; attention to detail and visual attention to remove undesirable matter out of product.
Manpower- Oxford- General Labor
Are you driven to succeed? Are you looking for an employer who offers advancement opportunities? A busy manufacturing company will offer a permanent opportunity in the production department.
What's in it for you
● Full time hours
● Opportunity for permanent employment
What is the job?
● Work with a team
Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
● Maintain a clean and orderly work area
What you bring to the job?
● Previous manufacturing experience
● Ability to work with a team
● High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
● Ability to pass a Background Check & Drug Screen