Manpower Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, California
Are you motivated to excel and able to influence, while building strong relationships? Do you have the ability to attract potential candidates through advanced marketing and branding, as well as social media tools? Have you mastered the art of sourcing and networking to identify and recruit outstanding talent? If you are saying yes, then Experis has an outstanding opportunity for you to work with our team as a Technical Recruiter.
Location:San Francisco, CA
The Experis Recruiter is responsible for: 1) delivering high quality service to customers and temporary employees by matching skills of temporaries to customer needs, 2) developing and retaining business by providing outstanding customer service, and 3) performing a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and service.
• Manages the order management process from receiving to completing a technical and professional assignment.
• Asks the appropriate questions when taking job orders.
• Comprehend technical/professional job orders.
• Responds to and qualifies job orders efficiently.
• Performs credit checks
• Analyzes resumes accurately and assign appropriate skill codes.
• Conducts candidate reference checks. Uses candidate reference checks to develop additional business opportunities.
• Uses recruiting tools such as TechBase and Field PowerBase to fill assignment orders rapidly with qualified contract employees.
• Enter skill code information accurately while maintaining and updating the existing computer database.
• Interview candidates to evaluate their technical qualifications for assignments.
• Communicate effectively with technical buying influences.
• Troubleshoot to resolve problems or complaints of customers and contract employees.
• Use personal computer workstations effectively to perform day-today responsibilities.
• Administer or coordinate Service Quality Training and Quality Performance Programs
• Build professional relationships with customers, contract employees and staff.
• Make key skill sales calls to acquire new business.
• BS degree is preferred.
• Previous recruiting experience in the technical services industry is preferred.
• 1-3 years prior work experience in technical recruiting is required
• Ability to communicate effectively with others.
• Ability to advise, counsel, guide, and negotiate with others (e.g., staff, temporaries)
• Ability to develop (i.e. through teaching, training, etc.) the professional skills of employees.
• Ability to effectively and tactfully deal with people.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Job: Human Resources
Title: Technical Recruiter
Location: CA-San Francisco
Requisition ID: 0017687