Manpower Recruiter – Key Accounts in Seattle, Washington
Are you…Motivated? Ambitious? Competitive?
Do you enjoy…Working with people? Career growth? The opportunity to excel with an industry leader?
If so, Experis has an opportunity for you! We are searching for a Key Accounts – Technical Recruiter to join our team!
As a Technical Recruiter, you will have the opportunity to identify and place IT talent, while providing excellent service to the candidate and client. You will be responsible for providing a quality candidate experience and will work closely with candidates to generate candidate referrals and to identify candidates for the clients’ current and emerging hiring needs.
You will work with candidates to understand career objectives and develop a plan in marketing their skills. In addition, you will:
• Work with leadership and Client Account Directors to identify strategic methods of recruiting technical talent while adhering to the Experis methodology and process.
• Conduct searches for candidates using traditional and creative sourcing methods, including but not limited to: internal database searches, online searches, Internet postings, job/career fairs, local colleges, referrals, user/technical groups and upcoming transition/re-market consultants.
• Provide information about Experis to candidates and promote benefits of a career with Experis.
• Qualify candidates and conduct initial technical screening calls.
• Coordinate and assist in scheduling technical and client interviews, including candidate interview preparation and debriefing.
• Negotiate compensation with consultants and work with the onboarding team on new hire processing.
• 2 years of Recruiting and/or HR experience
• Experience with technical recruiting of engineers/developers/etc.
• Bachelor's degree is required
• Experience working with tools of the trade, including resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and spreadsheets
• Organized, pragmatic people who thrive in a results oriented environment are encouraged to apply
• Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of ROI
• Experience creating, measuring and scaling workflow between Candidates, Hiring Managers and the Recruiting team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Job: Human Resources
Title: Recruiter – Key Accounts
Requisition ID: 0017880