Manpower Client Delivery Specialist in St. Charles, Missouri
You can see it. A company that offers you a career, not just a job. A place where you’re challenged to innovate and encouraged to apply your talent and knowledge. That empowers you and expects you to make decisions that will propel the growth of its business. A company that relies on you to lead that growth and provides compensation worthy of your sterling accomplishments. If that’s where you see yourself, Manpower has a career opportunity for you.
Manpower combines an unmatched global perspective with detailed insight into local markets across all major industry sectors. So whether your needs are local or global, we can help you find the workforce solution you need.
The Client Delivery Specialist (CDS) is a member of the larger Client Dedicated Delivery team assigned to a specific client or set of clients. This role completes tasks within the Manpower Service Delivery process, typically with a focus on a specific area of that process: order receipt and management, candidate selection and onboarding, schedule management, time and expense management, associate management, and/or client reporting and data reconciliation. This role owns specific tasks and routinely works with either a Client Delivery Professional or Client Delivery Manager to deliver overall service to a client.
Other duties as directed by Client Delivery Manager.
• Engage / contact candidate pool to confirm availability
• Match candidates to open job orders or schedules
• Coordinate order fulfillment flow to ensure timely and compliant starts
• Perform client-specific candidate eligibility / compliance requirements
• Perform onboarding duties of new hires
• Perform orientation & training of new hires
• Confirm daily / shift associate attendance and address associate absenteeism and tardiness
• Coordinate weekly associate time capture, hiring manager approval, payroll/billing processing, reconciliation, and adjustments
• Communicate, update and maintain associate assignment changes
• Compile data, scrub data, and create internal and client reporting
• Address overall client and associate issue resolution as directed by CDM
• High School diploma or equivalent required; bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience helpful
• 2 years of client support management / candidate relationship
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong time management skills to ensure all tasks can be completed in allotted time
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to use technology and accurately document situations
• Ability to quickly learn new systems
• Prior interviewing or customer service experience in high-volume environments
• Strong customer service skills
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – creates substantially more value for candidates and clients across 80 countries and territories and has done for 70 years. In 2018, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the ninth year and one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies for the sixteenth year, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry. See how ManpowerGroup is powering the future of work: www.manpowergroup.com
Job: Business Operations
Title: Client Delivery Specialist
Location: MO-St. Charles
Requisition ID: 0017902