Manpower Group Assembly Operator in St. Louis, Missouri
Manpower has an immediate opening for instrument Assemblers for one of our clients in St Louis, MO!
We are looking for talented individuals that are skilled in brazing, welding, sandblasting, grinding, polishing, buffing, bending, filing, shaping, finishing assembly and final fit of various tools used to manufacture surgical instruments. The individuals who join our team will also need to know how to calibrate these instruments to reach specified tolerances utilizing belts, wheels, hand tools, gauges, machines and other equipment.
The position also requires that all employees operate within plant safety and shop rules and maintain good housekeeping practices in the work area and plant.
As your skill level increases, there is opportunity to grow as the complexity of the operations levels increase.
· Performs any combination of tasks involved in the fabrication, manufacture, assembly, testing and packaging of medical devices as well as setting up, operating, performing maintenance on and troubleshooting equipment
· May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications
· Works within clearly defined SOPs and / or scientific methods and adheres to quality guidelines
· Other duties as assigned
Shifts and Pay:
· 2nd shift hours
· $14.00 - $15.00 per hour + $1 2nd shift differential
What You Bring To The Job:
· 1-2 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment preferably in assembly and manufacture with some measurement experience.
· Ability to read, write, interpret and comprehend specifications written in English and perform basic math calculations
· Ability to get along with people and be able to work in a team environment
· Willingness to rotate into different tasks and responsibilities
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
· High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.