Manpower Group Sales and Customer Service Repersentative in Vergennes, Vermont
Are you a people person and want to experience the field of sales?
Manpower has a great opportunity for those looking to be rewarded with commission and bonuses!
Sales Specialist is an Inbound and Outbound contact center representative who is tasked with the specific objective to maximize company revenue by closing as many sales as possible at the highest dollar value possible within the limits of ethics, call type, call volume and customer rapport.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES These are the current duties and responsibilities, which may be adjusted depending on priorities, staff time available and business needs. Other duties may be assigned as required.
▪ Meet or exceed the individual selling performance goals and expectations that include but are not limited to calls per hour, conversion rate, average order, up-sell hit-rate, average up-sell revenue and total sales.
▪ Meet or exceed the objectives set in handling inquiry calls as well as following the two-step process.
▪ Meet or exceed the objectives established for call quality as reported through call monitoring.
▪ After 30 days and until 60 days, a new seasonal sales rep's call quality average will be at 75% or greater
▪ After 60 days and until 90 days, a seasonal sales rep's call quality average will be at 85% or greater
▪ After 90 days, all sales rep's call quality monthly average will be at 90% or better and will consistently remain at that 90% or better average, each month.
▪ Follow call handling standards established for a contact center representative including but not limited to average call length, average speed to answer, after call work time, average handle time and abandoned rate.
▪ Accurately use ESM System.
▪ Provide callers with accurate, up to date information on products, Catalog Products and Neuton branded products.
▪ Provide callers with accurate up to date information on all current promotions.
▪ Explain to customers how, when and where machines and products would best be suited.
▪ Proactively asks questions to determine caller's needs (i.e. size of property, need for accessories, etc)
▪ Proactively recommends product (by name) based on the discovery of customer's needs.
▪ Maintains an up to date, organized workstation with the most recent literature, pricing and product information
▪ Respond with flexibility and receptivity to any and all corrective feedback provided by supervisors and/or member of the training staff.
▪ Other projects as assigned.
Please call us at 802-862-5747 or email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org