Manpower Sales Support Manager in United States
You can see it. A company that offers you a career, not just a job. A place where you’re challenged to innovate and encouraged to apply your talent and knowledge. That empowers you and expects you to make decisions that will propel the growth of its business. A company that relies on you to lead that growth. If that’s where you see yourself, TAPFIN has a career opportunity for you!
JOIN THE TAPFIN TEAM!
The (Econometrix) Sales Support Manager will be the primary resource for supporting, preparing, and responding to all RFP efforts that include the Econometrix Technology. This individual will report to the Director of Product Management, and work closely with them to proactively engage, train, and support the ManpowerGroup and TAPFIN Sales teams. The Sales Support Manager will also be the primary resource for setting up and leading demonstrations of Econometrix to prospects and clients, ensuring that these customers are provided with a robust and complete overview of the technology and its capabilities and functionality.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
The TAPFIN Sales Support Manager will collaborate with the Director of Product Management in creating and delivering new content and material for both internal and external marketing of the Econometrix brand. This will include developing and using these materials to both promote the technology but also to train, educate, and equip the sales teams with the needed collateral to properly position Econometrix.
The Sales Support Manager will also collaborate and work closely with the Econometrix team in Wisconsin and Arizona providing support, feedback, guidance and become a strong team player and member of the Econometrix team.
• Support the Director of Product Management in driving new business opportunities through sales engagement articulating the customer value proposition.
• Collaborates with sales team to support and respond to all RFP’s providing leadership in coordinating the appropriate responses to all Econometrix specific questions.
• Collaborates with RFP teams to develop and manage a centralized archive of response material.
• Collaborates with management to create and deliver continuous training and support to the TAPFIN and ManpowerGroup sales teams.
• Collaborates to create and implement communications and marketing plans.
• Supports client and prospect demos of the technology. Ability to run and to lead demos.
• A minimum of 3 years’ of experience in a corporate sales or business development role is required.
• A minimum of 5 years’ of experience working with ATS/HRIS/VMS technologies is required.
• A minimum of 6 years of experience in Professional Resourcing and Contingent Workforce Management is required.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Job: Sales/Retail/Business Development
Title: Sales Support Manager
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 0017951