Manpower Senior Manager, Vendor Partnerships in United States
You can see it. A place where you’re challenged to innovate and encouraged to apply your talent and knowledge. An opportunity that empowers your experience with clients and vendors, to improves efficiencies in our client programs and ensures optimal program performance.
If that’s where you see yourself, TAPFIN has a career opportunity for you! Join the TAPFIN Team, as a Senior Manager, Vendor Partnerships!
The Senior Manager, Vendor Partnerships will have primary responsibility to manage teams of people and ensure delivery of overall vendor performance management and partnerships for multiple TAPFIN client programs. This role will be responsible for exceeding client expectations, while delivering process efficiencies and cost savings, as well as cultivating and maintaining positive relationships with TAPFIN leadership, client sponsors and strategic vendor partners.
• Hiring and management of team, oversight of performance and delivery; mentoring team, performance reviews; escalation point for all issues.
• Revamp, rename and relaunch TAPFIN elite/platinum (TAPFIN 100) vendor program to ensure strong partnership relationships with strategic TAPFIN vendors; align partnerships with strategic, payrolling and diversity vendors.
• Benchmarking industry vendor data, recommendations to clients regarding sourcing strategies; Researching crowd-sourcing/hybrid sourcing channel solutions and recommendations.
• Partnering with program teams to provide status updates, strategic recommendations, timelines/expectations for delivery of scorecards, QSR info, Summit planning, etc.; liaison to Implementation team, BI team, and Technology teams; gaining strategic knowledge of all assigned client programs to ensure success, promotion and gaining buy in of our services within TAPFIN and with clients; QSR participation.
• Vendor Optimization/rationalization for clients, provide recommendations; VPM document and strategy, present to client – new programs and revisions/updates for existing; SLA development and implementation.
• Client supplier diversity goal alignment and recommendations; attend supplier diversity events, participate MPG Supplier Diversity Roundtable.
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience in business or related field, with a minimum five years’ experience in vendor management, recruitment process management, or other workforce management service, with at least two years in a MSP/centralized staffing vendor program managing vendors/suppliers.
• Strong technical proficiency and experience with VMS tools such as Econometrix, Fieldglass, IQ Navigator, Beeline, etc.
• Experience working in a global environment or with global customers/clients is preferred.
• Direct supervisory experience of teams, conducting performance reviews, and hiring resources.
• Proven ability to see ‘big picture’ and think strategically.
• Experience communicating with internal and external clients, strong customer service attitude.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Job: Business Operations
Title: Senior Manager, Vendor Partnerships
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 0017604