Manpower Group Instrument Technician at IDEXX in Westbrook, Maine
Instrument Technician at IDEXX
Now hiring an Instrument Tech at IDEXX, a large and successful company in Westbrook! Gain valuable resume-building experience while putting your technical skills to use in a temp to hire position at a cutting-edge facility!
What's in it for you?
· 1st shift schedule
· $12.75/hour, and weekly pay
· Opportunity to get your foot in the door with a leading company
· Potential to be hired on permanently
What will you be doing?
· Maintaining, testing, and repairing electronic instrumentation
· Assembling, filling, packaging, and inspecting products
· Analyzing and documenting results
· Assisting, instructing, and monitoring the tasks of other personnel
· Working independently and as part of a team
What will you bring to the job?
· 1 year prior technical experience, and a commitment to quality work
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Proficient math skills
· Computer skills, including proficiency with Word, Excel, and email applications
· Ability to understand and carefully follow written instructions
· High level of focus and attention to detail
Let's try to put an end to your job search by applying today. Contact a team member today by applying online, calling 207-774-8258, or texting "Instrument Tech" to 207-560-0928.
You can also find all of our open positions by visiting www.ManpowerMaine.com. We look forward to working with you!
You'll love working with Manpower - but don't take our word for it! Here's what one of our associates had to say about their experience:
"After going to the office and talking with Manpower, I was on assignment in less than 2 weeks. And it's not just an assignment, Manpower found me a career." - A.R., Auburn